- Arya Samaj Greater Houston Foundation Day Celebration: Sunday, April 9th. Please click here for the program.
- Patanjali Meditation for Stress Free Living: A free 6-session course offered by Acharya Harish Chandra Ji on theory and practice of meditation for a Relaxed and Calm Mind. Course is offered on Tuesdays (February 21, 28, March 7, 14, 21 and 28) from 7 pm to 8 pm at Kendall Community Center, 600 North Eldridge, Houston TX 77079. It will also be offered at Parker William Library, 10851 Scarsdale Blvd., Houston TX 77089 on Thursdays (March 16, 23, 30, April 6, 13, 20) from 10:00 am to 10:45am. For more information, please call Acharya Ji @ 832-874-3248.
- D.A.V. Sanskriti School: There has been a change in the timings of the school. Now the school starts at 9:45 am and all students and volunteers are expected to be there at 9:30 am.
- Sanskrit and Vedic Literature Classes: Sanskrit and Introduction to Scriptures classes are offered on Tuesdays and Thursday from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm. New session starts in first week of February 2017. Sanskrit : 6:000-7:00 pm. Vedic Literature: 7:00-8:00 pm. Please call Acharya Suryanarayana Ji @ 832-867-4126 for more information.
- Day Time Vedic Classes: A new session for daytime Vedic classes will begin on January 18th as follows:
11:00-11:30am: Meditation with Gayatri Mantra by Acharya Harish Chandra ji (first 2 sessions will be for 1 hour)
11:30am-12:30pm: Veidic scripture study group by Acharya Suryananda ji (from Feb 1st)
Contact Bhushan Verma at (713) 504-2707 for more information.
- Yoga Classes: Now the Yoga classes are offered on Saturday as well as on Sunday mornings from 8:00 am to 9:30 am.
- Audio recordings of special lectures and pravachans can be listened to by clicking Resources drop down menu and selecting Pravachans.
- ASGH: Celebrate birthdays, anniversaries or other special milestones in your life by being a yajman at Sunday Satsang. For information on Arya Samaj activities and/or to be a yajman at Sunday Satsang, please contact Acharya Ji at 281-752-0100 or 832-867-4126.
- Drive carefully for the safety of everyone. Maximum speed limit in the Arya Samaj campus is 5 mph.
- Think about it
- If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?-
- One of the questions by Psychologist Arthur Aron