- Vedic Literature, Mediatation and Sanskrit Classes: Please join our weekly Classes starting September 25, 2018. The schedule is:
Tuesdays - 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm - Sanskrit , 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm - Geeta.
Wednesdays : 11:30 am to 12:30 pm - Satyarth Prakash Study. Please contact Acharya Surya Nanda Ji @832-867-4126, Acharya Harish Ji @832-874-3248, or Dr. Bhushan Verma @713-504-2707
- D.A.V. Sanskriti School and D.A.V. Montessori School: Please visit their websites from links from the Homepage under Activities drop down menu.
- Yoga Classes: Now the Yoga classes are offered on Saturday as well as on Sunday mornings from 8:00 am to 9:30 am.
- Audio recordings of special lectures and pravachans can be listened to by clicking Resources drop down menu and selecting Pravachans.
- ASGH: Celebrate birthdays, anniversaries or other special milestones in your life by being a yajman at Sunday Satsang. For information on Arya Samaj activities and/or to be a yajman at Sunday Satsang, please contact Acharya Ji at 281-752-0100 or 832-867-4126.
- Drive carefully for the safety of everyone. Maximum speed limit in the Arya Samaj campus is 5 mph.
Please join with your family and friends to a grand celebration of Deepawali at your Arya Samaj Greater Houston on Saturday, November 10th. The program starts at 5:00 pm and includes traditional havan, bhajans, cultural program, Diwali mela and fireworks. Tickets for food and personal use fireworks are available for purchase on Sunday at the front desk. For more information, please click here.