Blood Donation Drive
(Sunday, May 12, 2019)
Graduation of our D.A.V. Sanskriti School
May 12, 2019
Thank you for entrusting Sanskriti School with the honor of educating your children!
As you might be aware May 12th will be DAV Sanskriti School's graduation day / concluding event of the school year 2018-'19. So our last contact day/classes (End term & special activities) will be held on 5th May 2019.
Providing the youngest learners of our community with the best Vedic values requires beginning the learning process as early as possible. That’s why we began offering the Pre Sanskriti program to all eligible children in 2017. We give priority for enrollment in the Pre Sanskriti program to children who are at least four years of age on September 1, 2019. If additional space is available and there is no waiting list for four-year-old students we have the option of enrolling students who will be three years of age on September 1, 2019. We will have limited seats available for the Pre Sanskriti children. 3 years children will be enrolled in our 'Pre Sanskriti 1' program and 4 years in the Pre Sanskriti 2 program. All the Pre Sanskriti parents will be assigned to volunteer in their classes by rotation in small groups.
The enrollment / re-enrollment fee for DAVSS / AYM is $500/- annual and for Pre Sanskriti is $300/-. Early registration discount will be $25 if the fee is paid before 1st May 2019.
Please make the best use of this opportunity and enroll your kids as early as possible for the next academic year.
- Children must be 3+ years old to be eligible for registration
- Age group cutoff date for all the classes is September 1, 2019.
- A copy of birth certificate needs to be presented at the time of registration.
- The fee preferably payable by check only. All checks made payable to and the child's age and name"
- Please check our website for any further details -http://www.davss.org/.
- Our own specially developed Naitik Shiksha Books for all the different age groups
- Structured books and syllabus for each grade for each subject
- Special electives being introduced to enhance your child's potential creativity, without any extra fee
- Special Electives (6 weeks' batches) will be available without any extra fees from 12:30 - 1:30 pm
- Compulsory meditation training will be a part of kids' spiritual and stress-free learning
- Special sessions for Vedic Philosophy and Meditation available for the teachers and staff by Acharya Dr. Harishchandra ji 'VedRatna' during the school hours
- Additional opportunity of Public Speaking for students.
- Enhanced security measures are implemented to provide your child a more secure atmosphere.
- Multi-classroom central A/V system installed
- Classrooms equipped with multi media projectors / smart TVs
- Teachers and volunteers trained in CPR
- Equal opportunity for every child to perform and showcase in public without any extra fee
- Children and the whole family witness the traditional way of celebrating Indian festivals in a very authentic and rich manner and to be part of an extended family out of India
- Amazing opportunity for parents and families to learn and perform on Indian festivals and special events
- Children will be more engaged in project based learning of Naitik Shiksha and Hindi Conversation and to display throughout the year
- 7 and 8th grade children will be engaged in more to play leadership role of responsibilities and role model for younger classes
- 'Prefect' opportunity for the 13 to 18 years students in the school where 14+ students can earn credit hours while learning and teaching/volunteering on the same time
- A special counselling service available by appointment with regard to the children if they have any issue. Anything parents / children will share will remain confidential between you and counselors
There will be a lot more for them and for your family to witness themselves.
You may come to the school any Sunday up to 5th May for the enrollment. Feel free to forward this email to your near and dear ones and to bring them to the school. We will love to welcome everyone. Please accept this invitation to join us for the 2019-2020 school year.
Thank You & Best Regards,
(Dr) Kavita Vachaknavee
Check links for updates & to stay connected
Graduation of our D.A.V. Montessori & Elementary School
May 19, 2019